How can I exchange one currency to another one?
1. Register and verify your account.
2. Go to Buy/Sell page and choose the type of currency you
want to spend.
3. Choose the type of currency you want to receive.
4. Type in the money amount you want to spend.
5. Press the Exchange button.
6. Fill in all essential information into the boxes marked with *.
7. Complete a payment using details provided in order
8. OTP of payment sender number has to be verified at each
9. Please wait while our operator checks your payment.
10. Check realtime status of your order over Dashboard.
How can I verify my account?
You can verify your account on this page, but you will have to sign up first. Some of the following documents might be required during the verification process at quickusd.net
· Government issued International Passport
· Government issued Identity Card
· Government issued Driving License
· Selfie with Identity Document
· Phone number
Why do I need to verify my identity?
When you want to exchange instantly, it’s important to verify your identity. This is because most governments see digital money.
· QuickUSD requires customers to go through a KYC (Know Your Customer) or ID verification process to confirm the ownership of the customer’s.
· The good news is that the verification process is straightforward and, on average, it only takes 15 minutes to complete. You simply need to upload your government ID (passport, ID card or driving license) in good quality to ensure that our verification team can process and approve it.
I have forgotten my Password, what can I do?
You can reset it using our Password reset service.
How long does it take to complete an exchange from start to end?
It all depends on the chosen type of exchange. Please contact our Support Agents for details.
Can I cancel my recent order/s if the payment already has been sent?
No, if you have already made a payment using the details provided in order description, then this order is considered as completed and can't be canceled.
Can I reopen a canceled order?
Unfortunately, you can’t reopen a canceled order.
If I changed my mind and want to cancel a recent order, can I do that?
According to our rules it is only possible if the payment hasn't been sent out within 24 hours after submitting an order with QuickUSD service.
Why rate higher?
1. If you get good service, the rate will be a little higher.
2. We think it's better to exchange a little higher rate without being a victim of Fraud, so you don't lose your money.
3. You will find many sites have very low rates but we don't think you will be satisfied with that.
4. All exchange automatic except our Skrill & Neteller send
5. OTP of payment sender number has to be verified at each exchange.
6. It is not possible to exchange without OTP due to security reason.
7. You have no chance of losing money.